Refunds & Returns Policy
We accept returns only in the instance of a size discrepancy or if the package was damaged during transit.
Our shoes are handmade from very delicate materials and must be returned in the exact condition they were received. Any scratch, tear, or stain renders the product incapable of resale. For this reason, we examine and photograph every order before it ships to ensure its pristine state.
If you have any questions on the processes below, please contact us at email@example.com.
How do I exchange my order for a different size?
- Email Us: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, postal address, the reason for the return, your order number, and any images showing the condition of the shoes.
- Print & Stick: We’ll examine your photos and follow up with a printable shipping label for you to attach to the outside of the box.
- Package & Drop-Off: Place the sales receipt in the box with the shoes, as found, and bring it to your nearest carrier.
- Await Confirmation: Once we receive the package and find the shoes in the same state they were shipped, we will immediately send another pair at no charge to you. If returned used, smudged, scratched, or in any questionable state, we cannot forward a new pair but would be glad to resend the same shoes to you.
How do I return or exchange a gift?
Gifts may be exchanged for another size, color, or non-refundable merchandise credit by following the process above.
What happens if my shoes arrive damaged?
If the shipping box was damaged in transit, please do not open the box. Take a photo of the damaged box and contact us to start the replacement process within 30 days of receiving your order:
- Email Us: Email email@example.com with your name, postal address, the reason for the return, your order number, and any images showing the condition of the box and/or shoes.
- Print & Stick: We’ll examine your photos and follow up with a printable shipping label for you to attach to the outside of the box if needed.
- Drop-Off: Bring the package to your nearest carrier for shipment.
- Await Confirmation: Once we receive the shoes, we will immediately send you a replacement pair at no cost to you.
Other Frequently Asked Questions
Can I try these shoes on?
We always prefer our customers to try the shoes on in person to experience their beauty and to ensure a perfect fit. We have a private showroom in Greenwich, Connecticut for in-person fittings, by appointment. Alternately, we will come to you anywhere in the greater New York City area. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I wear these shoes anywhere?
While we understand why you would want to wear your Moses Grace shoes everywhere, we recommend you avoid walking in wet conditions, on pebbled pavements or for long distances. Unlike less well-made luxury shoes, Moses Grace shoes do not come with a rubber sole which would inhibit the slipper-like movement of the custom sacchetto construction and obscure the lovely sole.
How do I care for these shoes?
Enclosed with the shoes we provide care advice that will reduce wear and keep your Moses Grace shoes looking fresh and lovely for years to come. A polishing crème is provided with every pair. In addition, should the sole become worn or the color of the leather faded from abrasion, we offer complimentary repairs. Contact us at email@example.com to coordinate.
Where are Moses Grace shoes made?
Our shoes are crafted with the highest quality materials, design and workmanship by expert craftspeople in Italy. Our Italian partners are carrying on a family legacy in shoemaking that goes back generations. Their skills are well-known to celebrities and dancers who come to them for custom shoes and boots that meet their high standards.
What makes Moses Grace shoes different?
Inside each Moses Grace shoe is a sacchetto, meaning “little sac” in Italian. This traditional construction method creates a sock-like inner lining that cradles the foot and ensures a comfortable, already-worn feeling for the wearer. In modern shoemaking, where the emphasis is on manufacturing speed, glues and rigid attachments are used which make shoes stiff. Our shoes are light and flexible, like a slipper. We are the very first brand to make sacchetto construction available in a heel for women.
In addition, we are the first footwear brand to have elements custom-made by an Italian auto company that creates interiors for the most elegant cars in the world such as Bugatti and Ferrari. We implant the first mini molds they’ve made.